Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Books, Books, Books!!

I love to read.  A very simple and small sentence that is oh so true.  I actually used to hate to read when I was in high school.  I found my love of reading when I was in college and haven't looked back.  I read many books throughout the year.  I love fiction and some non-fiction.  My main interests are murder mystery books which sometimes freak the hell out of me, especially if I'm reading late at night.  :-) 

So for 2011, I decided that I'm going to read 50 books in one year!  And to keep myself true to my goal what better way to do that then to blog about each book I read?  That may not be too much fun for people to read but if one person takes away a new book to read due to this blog then that's awesome in my book. 

I have read a few books so far this year so I'll be posting my reviews about them shortly and then keep track after each book I read.  I actually bought two books yesterday so I'm excited about jumping into those!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment